Of the site sponsors, the only one I know for sure that has them is Ellwood Epps...
https://ellwoodepps.com/hornady-lead-round-balls-44-cal-454-100-ct.html
Rust wood trading
Hornady makes them and I think even Basspro/cabelas has them
If this is your first Cap and ball make sure to buy a set of Slixshot nipples and only use Rem #10 caps (CCI are garbage)
You don’t say where you are located. Maybe someone local to you casts them. Without location local casters won’t speak up. I cast for local people who don’t want to cast their own.
Google.ca search hornady round ball .454, over a dozen Canadian stores have them.
You don’t say where you are located. Maybe someone local to you casts them. Without location local casters won’t speak up. I cast for local people who don’t want to cast their own.
Depends on the gun. The sizes I use are..457 sounds right for cap and ball pistol.
Lee make a mould specifically for the larger-than-normal .457 ball in the Ruger Old Army. Having a ball to big will put unneeded strain on the loading lever.



























