I will second or perhaps third the call for you to reload for this revolver. You can also get some .45 Auto Rim cases, then you do not need to use the 1/4, 1/2 or full moon clips to shoot your revolver.
Webleys, unlike every other revolver ever built, have the forcing cone built into each chamber of the cylinder. With this in mind, you can drive up pressures very quickly and burst the cylinder if you try to cram too much powder in the case. Stick to nice mild loads of whatever you are shooting for the old girl.
As you do not mention where you are, you might want to check around at whatever club you shoot at, find some grumpy old guy will all of his fingers and ask if he reloads, strike up a conversation and let him know you'd like to learn.
Scott
I'm in Vancouver, BC.
What type of projectiles should I be using? Sorry I'm very new to reloading and.... I honestly know very little about it.


















































