10/22 photos - post 'em up here!

My shorty build..

SBI ST-22 Receiver
BX Trigger
DLASK Auto Bolt Release
Stock Issue Ruger 10/22 Bolt
Ballistic Advantage 8" Fluted and Threaded Barrel
Faxon 3 Port Brake
HC3R 25rd Magazine
Holosun 507C Green Dot
UTG RMR mount (Amazon)
Ruger 10/22 Stock (Cut Down)
3D Printed Hand Stop

I want to get my hands on a wood stock to cut down and re-finish

1000008654.jpg1000008653.jpg
 
Ive never minded the OME trigger, with little polishing it was 'good' but now I'm switching constantly between T1X and 10/22 and its horrendously heavy, I've been looking for BX trigger, seems everywhere is sold out, I'm regretting not picking one up when I was in States
 
My grouser. Tac sol barrel, magpul td stock modded for a non td. Vx2 2-7 with lr duplex. The reticle works out to 25/50, 75, and 100. Can't wait for spring gopher season and fall chickens.
View attachment 1117438
How has the rifle been? How is the zero? Figured you must have gotten atleast 1000 already. My dad was out near Lethbridge and shot 9 big boxes of 555 Winchester at gophers, he also got a headshot on a coyote from about 50 yard
 
My 10/22, Dlask DAR22 receiver & charging handle, Kidd barrel, two stage trigger, bolt & guide rod. Sightron Sll 36 x 40 scope in Burris Signature rings. Boyds Pro Varmint stock in pepper laminate with adjustable comb. Glass & aluminum tape bedded.

Since posting this I have sold the rifle to another GunNut. Thanks Justin.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
here is my contribution, had a little competition with buddy from work, i lost a shootout, this gun wasn’t a part of the competition, my ole’ lakefield with a vintage scope, and a mix bag of different ammo, couldn’t keep up with the brand new savage, so now Rug will have to represent next match, i need to make it more accurate, any sugestions? beside the Dlask barrel and archangel stock it’s all stock
View attachment 1135581
Gorgeous chassis
 
I know she's just a production gun, but it's the very best semi auto .22 I've ever shot. I use it for ground squirrels and *********** packrats. Always a very accurate shot, no suffering. I had expected it to be mostly flash and no substance, but she's a runner. Just a simple nikon scope on it, I've always liked the Nikon glass.

I beat the stock on this up a bit as soon as I got it because I didn't want it to be a safe queen that I was afraid to shoot.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230613_151045_747.jpg
    IMG_20230613_151045_747.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230613_151113_795.jpg
    IMG_20230613_151113_795.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230613_151011_696.jpg
    IMG_20230613_151011_696.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 41
I know she's just a production gun, but it's the very best semi auto .22 I've ever shot. I use it for ground squirrels and *********** packrats. Always a very accurate shot, no suffering. I had expected it to be mostly flash and no substance, but she's a runner. Just a simple nikon scope on it, I've always liked the Nikon glass.

I beat the stock on this up a bit as soon as I got it because I didn't want it to be a safe queen that I was afraid to shoot.
Very nice, maybe a little jealous.
 
Very nice, maybe a little jealous.
I found her on gunnutz a few years ago, I think it was a really reasonable price too. I think that's why I was surprised at how well it shot, I was expecting there to be something wrong with it. Just needed a good tear down and cleaning if I recall correctly. Good ole EE, sometimes you can score a gem.
 
Back
Top Bottom