

How has the rifle been? How is the zero? Figured you must have gotten atleast 1000 already. My dad was out near Lethbridge and shot 9 big boxes of 555 Winchester at gophers, he also got a headshot on a coyote from about 50 yardMy grouser. Tac sol barrel, magpul td stock modded for a non td. Vx2 2-7 with lr duplex. The reticle works out to 25/50, 75, and 100. Can't wait for spring gopher season and fall chickens.
View attachment 1117438
How do you like the gun vise?My 10/22, Dlask DAR22 receiver & charging handle, Kidd barrel, two stage trigger, bolt & guide rod. Sightron Sll 36 x 40 scope in Burrins Signature rings. Boyds Pro Varmint stock in pepper laminate with adjustable comb. Glass & aluminum tape bedded.
Gorgeous chassishere is my contribution, had a little competition with buddy from work, i lost a shootout, this gun wasn’t a part of the competition, my ole’ lakefield with a vintage scope, and a mix bag of different ammo, couldn’t keep up with the brand new savage, so now Rug will have to represent next match, i need to make it more accurate, any sugestions? beside the Dlask barrel and archangel stock it’s all stock
View attachment 1135581
It was made by a local machinist, it's a copy of the John Loh rest. I am very pleased with itHow do you like the gun vise?
Wow this is beautiful
Very nice, maybe a little jealous.I know she's just a production gun, but it's the very best semi auto .22 I've ever shot. I use it for ground squirrels and *********** packrats. Always a very accurate shot, no suffering. I had expected it to be mostly flash and no substance, but she's a runner. Just a simple nikon scope on it, I've always liked the Nikon glass.
I beat the stock on this up a bit as soon as I got it because I didn't want it to be a safe queen that I was afraid to shoot.
I found her on gunnutz a few years ago, I think it was a really reasonable price too. I think that's why I was surprised at how well it shot, I was expecting there to be something wrong with it. Just needed a good tear down and cleaning if I recall correctly. Good ole EE, sometimes you can score a gem.Very nice, maybe a little jealous.



























