Hi everyone,
I was hoping to get a centre-fire semiautomatic tactical rifle and was looking and the following choices. Personally prefer the tactical look. I keep seeing posts about reliability with all the newer rifles so hoping people who have personal experience can let me know if these are reliable or not worth the risk.
1. Carmel
2. Makasi
3. Adler AD500
4. Chimera
5. SKS
6. Crusader Arm Backland Comp
7. Henry homesteader 9mm
Or are they just not worth getting at this point. If so should I just get a MRA renegade or a bolt action Benelli Lupo instead?
So many choices hard to narrow down. Will be shooting at the range only, no plans for hunting.
I’m also planning to get a 22LR like the Dehya so that part is covered.
I was hoping to get a centre-fire semiautomatic tactical rifle and was looking and the following choices. Personally prefer the tactical look. I keep seeing posts about reliability with all the newer rifles so hoping people who have personal experience can let me know if these are reliable or not worth the risk.
1. Carmel
2. Makasi
3. Adler AD500
4. Chimera
5. SKS
6. Crusader Arm Backland Comp
7. Henry homesteader 9mm
Or are they just not worth getting at this point. If so should I just get a MRA renegade or a bolt action Benelli Lupo instead?
So many choices hard to narrow down. Will be shooting at the range only, no plans for hunting.
I’m also planning to get a 22LR like the Dehya so that part is covered.


















































