Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Hey guys I'm new to cgn, and have just acquired my PAL. Im in the niagara region and looking for some mentorship/potential range buddies (I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, if it is not I apologize). I have yet to purchase my first firearm, though i do have some idea of what i am looking for.
Hi Z I'm Jonathan,

Sorry in advance for the extremely late reply, but I couldn't help but wonder where you are at in your firearms journey now, two years later. I'm a newbie to cgn who's also in the niagara area. Did you have any luck connecting with people in the niagara area?
 
Seems like TIRPC, Target Sports, and Aurora Gun club are my local options. Anyone have experiences to share?
Can speak on target… it’s okay. If you have no other range getting the 500ish one is good since you get to rent as well and guest passes, the rental part is a big bonus I would say
 
I'm new to the forum and shooting in general, anyone else in the KW area? Looking for info on the Galt Sportsmens Club as well, is it a good place to learn clay shooting?
 
In the leeds and grenville area, just got my PAL. I have a few friends who are into shooting on their farm, but I don't know what else is around the area to do, if there are any good clubs worth checking out or what. I am gearing up to deer hunt this season. Looking for any advice on how to best approach. I picked up a 30-06 savage 110 apex hunter, a 30-30 lever action has been recommended to me as well, but not sure if I should pick up another rifle this season or not.
 
Hi, I just got my first gun and I'm from Hamilton. I've only been shooting once at Silverdale gun club via the shooting package.
I just registered for the membership waitlist for the coming January 2027 waitlist. Does anyone know the odds of getting accepted as a member?

Thanks
 
Hi, I just got my first gun and I'm from Hamilton. I've only been shooting once at Silverdale gun club via the shooting package.
I just registered for the membership waitlist for the coming January 2027 waitlist. Does anyone know the odds of getting accepted as a member?

Thanks
Your money does the talking.

Take some of their courses while you wait

Depending on the outcome of the supreme court if canada case, I may cancel my membership.
 
Back
Top Bottom