Hi Z I'm Jonathan,Hey guys I'm new to cgn, and have just acquired my PAL. Im in the niagara region and looking for some mentorship/potential range buddies (I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread, if it is not I apologize). I have yet to purchase my first firearm, though i do have some idea of what i am looking for.
Can speak on target… it’s okay. If you have no other range getting the 500ish one is good since you get to rent as well and guest passes, the rental part is a big bonus I would saySeems like TIRPC, Target Sports, and Aurora Gun club are my local options. Anyone have experiences to share?
Your money does the talking.Hi, I just got my first gun and I'm from Hamilton. I've only been shooting once at Silverdale gun club via the shooting package.
I just registered for the membership waitlist for the coming January 2027 waitlist. Does anyone know the odds of getting accepted as a member?
Thanks



























