Grinding axes today?Hahhaha..google pictures over first hand handling. You are a joke.
.
Grinding axes today?Hahhaha..google pictures over first hand handling. You are a joke.
Grinding axes today?
.
With a rounded wheel....Grinding axes today?
Best to never go retar....Apparently we just go from 0 to defcon 1 in an instant lol
....... and it was a bit of a joke thread to begin with. <eye roll>Apparently we just go from 0 to defcon 1 in an instant lol
....... and it was a bit of a joke thread to begin with. <eye roll>
.
View attachment 1207162
I had one of those CDLs for a few years when I was younger. I didn’t know what a sin it was. The pad tamed the recoil on the 300 win. I got a moose, deer, and mountain goat all in a few days with it. I was pretty happy.
ron spomers talks about it in the rem700 V mod 70 video i think?
both have modern day pads- for us recoil pussys![]()
![]()
I have been. Is this a bad thing? I find it therapeutic.Grinding axes today?
.
Nice wood.I have been. Is this a bad thing? I find it therapeutic.
![]()
![]()
Yes, yes, and yes. Sometimes fugly is functional.The ugliest recoil pad I ever witessed is the Limbsaver Airtech Precision-Fit, however practical, and yes, I have one installed on my Tikka synthetic stock. The original was just as hard as a hockey puck.
That desperately needs an OICsuddenly the Flex system is starting to look good.View attachment 1207153
I heard this option is available on the mighty 6.5 creedmoor chamberings really tames that beast and doesn’t mess the man bun up lolSaw this pic of a 700 stock for sale. What's with the gross deal breaker recoil pad?
It looks like a Hoosier funny car drag slick ......... BARF!
View attachment 1206986
Thats what SHE saidNice wood.
Plumb?I have been. Is this a bad thing? I find it therapeutic.
![]()
![]()



























