10mm Marlin Lever

Agreed, I don't get it. a 357 rifle can sling 158's at nearly 2k fps, and are a whole lot cheaper to run / reload for. Even 44's will give more options.


I'd maybe interested in a robust 9x19 lever gun that can handle 9mm Major loads: cheap to reload, cheap factory ammo, easy to feed, and you'd got a LOT of rounds in the tube. Maybe even a 40S&W due to its wide availability and low-ish cost. But a 10mm? I just don't get it
 
We already have a 44 SBL and he likes to plink with the 200gr cast @ 1000 fps


Aww, that's awesome. Seems like a bit of a flinch developing there though :)

I'm tryna get my girls interested in going out shooting. Bought her a slingshot this year which she finds entertaining. Gonna step up to a 38spl in my Henry or levergun as soon as I can convince her to come out shooting. I think the noise/fireball of full-house loads might be a problem, but a nice soft 'marshmallow' load would be great.
 
Back
Top Bottom