10mm Marlin Lever

I know quite a few jumped on these when they came in earlier this year. I wonder if anyone has feedback after a few hundred rounds? How well do they feed? How sensitive are they to bullet shape and OAL?
 
Love mine.. shoots 150gr all the way up to 200 xtp. Load just fine.
Put my target scope on for load development..
Pic are at 100Y
150 nosler h.p. and CFE pistol. Standard 1.260 coal . 1625 fps.. 9.5 was getting warm. Close to max.
9.2 and 9.3 where stable e.s. and s.d.
300cci and new Winchester brass.

Shoot the pet loads for my other 10mm carbine well.. overall
Sweet like lever gun
 

Attachments

  • 20260807_183057.jpg
    20260807_183057.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20260813_195115.jpg
    20260813_195115.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 23
I picked up one this spring before heading to Africa, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. (Been recovering from an accident with shoulder and leg injuries, and won't be shooting or hunting this fall.)
Have several varieties of 200 gr ammo (Hornady, Federal, Winchester, HSM, and Speer) to try in it, as well as the 220gr Buffalo Bore hard cast ammo.
Looking forward to shooting it!
 
my 12yr old son wants one of these real bad

I just don't see a practical use for this rifle :ROFLMAO:
If you heard those 150 and 135 gr 40 cal bullets , slapping the plywood and then the willows into the dirty..
You'd change your mind.

I was impressed with the chamber. .. my hot load usually bugle the brass out more in my thureen.def 10mm
The ejection was smooth also.
 
Back
Top Bottom