Leavenworth
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Lowermainland B.C.
I don’t follow a lot of gun news and this came up on my YouTube feed
Thx.. marlin did most of the work.Nice rifle.Great shooting there too brother!
Which ammo does it prefer?My son has one. He has shot hundreds of rounds with it and loves it. It is a joy to shoot.
He reloads his own.Which ammo does it prefer?
Preferred handload?He reloads his own.
I have no idea, I would have to ask him.Preferred handload?
He uses Hornady LEVERevolution and he is testing his hand loads.Preferred handload?
If you heard those 150 and 135 gr 40 cal bullets , slapping the plywood and then the willows into the dirty..my 12yr old son wants one of these real bad
I just don't see a practical use for this rifle![]()
If someone has a grandfathered 10 mm pistol already, having a lever gun in the same calibre would be handy.Really can't see any advantage to 10mm in a lever over a 357 mag and especially 44 Mag. But I guess more choice is always better.



























