New Products Coming Soon 9.19.2026

1ABNDT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Screenshot_20260905_104053_Chrome~2.jpg



Reserve Early to Unlock Your Exclusive Benefits.


Olight's First Wave is now open for the new flashlight. Thought you might want to check it out too.

Get your access here: https://ca.olight.com/s/75OXBB
 
Any idea what it is?
I know of a rifle/shotgun big window sized red dot that will be available, the Osight R.

There will be a host of other releases as Sept is when Olight has their Fan days celebrations.

What's Coming Next?
New reveals drop at O‑Fan Day Live.
Hit reminder — you won't want to miss this.


📅 Sep 19 | 3:00 PM EDT
 
For those that used the link to reserve, are going to be pleasantly surprised with the special edition packaging.

I for one am over the moon for the new Ark Tac. Although the new Oclip 2 is sick to.
Any idea what it is?
 
Last edited:
Any word on when the arktac is going live? I keep checking my cart but the checkout button isn't active and there isn't any real guidance on availability other than "later". My oclip 2s have shown up and they are a nice evolution in the right direction.
 
Any word on when the arktac is going live? I keep checking my cart but the checkout button isn't active and there isn't any real guidance on availability other than "later". My oclip 2s have shown up and they are a nice evolution in the right direction.
Not sure the exact date bigdyno, my cart shows the same thing (available later this yr)

Enjoy the O2, Did you get the Ultra Premium package?

Still waiting for Canada post to scan my package from Olight, it seems they decided to not only take orange shirt day off, but thurs & fri as well.

Package is going to take 2 weeks to get from Quebec to Ontario😂🤣
 
Hey bigdyno I got some info pertaining to when the Arktac should be available for purchase.

I went to my cart & clicked on the description link between the price & main title header, when you click it takes you to pop up screen that shows you a countdown clock showing the remaining days until availability.
Screenshot_20261002_114720_Olight.jpg


Screenshot_20261002_114038_Olight.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom