- Location
- Northeastern Ontario
Shooters practice with the same size targets as they use in competition.I didn't know what size of target they use for practise nowadays.
Shooters practice with the same size targets as they use in competition.I didn't know what size of target they use for practise nowadays.
I guess it's blasphemy in your opinion to practice on different size targets then?Shooters practice with the same size targets as they use in competition.
When shooters practice they use targets similar to the targets they will shoot in competition. There's nothing to be gained otherwise.I guess it's blasphemy in your opinion to practice on different size targets then?
That seems like a good static approach to solve a task !;
Works every time, eh ?
Center is centre no matter the shape of target and distance.
But hey, I cannot shoot at that because it's iced out 10mm around the rim.
You're really funny, good logic!

I won a prone State Championship with a 30 years-old Anschütz. I can confirm that they can be perfectly competitive at 100 yards. You just have to find a good lot of ammo for your barrel.I'm thinking of getting a Anschutz Match 54 if I can find one but knowing they were designed for 50yd how do they shoot with that long barrel at 100? I have a CZ 452 Varmint and a 457 in a MDT chassis both wih 20" barrels that shoot very well at 100 but I've always wanted an Annie. Just wondering if I should just spend the money on ammo. TC




























