30-06 22” barrel

Track is about to chime in with a 27'' ##### stretcher 3000
FYI, here is a custom rifle I had built in 2002, a 257 Weatherby with a 28" barrel. Velocties of 3,707 fps with a 100 grain bullet..........shot just as flat as southern Alberta and Saskatchewan combined. I only killed two bucks with it, then went-on to other rifles, 27" barrels. wink wink
 

Attachments

  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Tubby2.jpg
    Tubby2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Well, judgin by the projected midterm results, trade wars with the US may not be a long term thing anyway lol

Definitely seeing more European brands on the shelf, ammo wise. Solignac, few others. Local store told me the amount they have to buy to get Norma etc is pretty high though.

Was thinking if things went on the way they were, Howa and Eastern Europe/Turkey would be big winners eventually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DGY
Well, judgin by the projected midterm results, trade wars with the US may not be a long term thing anyway lol

Definitely seeing more European brands on the shelf, ammo wise. Solignac, few others. Local store told me the amount they have to buy to get Norma etc is pretty high though.

Was thinking if things went on the way they were, Howa and Eastern Europe/Turkey would be big winners eventually.
Our local gun store( the only one in the Yukon) I know the big boss and he told me that his store is too small to be able to bring stuff directly from Europe. It’s too bad cause I would buy euro stuff since I don’t really gives a cats ass about the USA stuff…
 
Our local gun store( the only one in the Yukon) I know the big boss and he told me that his store is too small to be able to bring stuff directly from Europe. It’s too bad cause I would buy euro stuff since I don’t really gives a cats ass about the USA stuff…

That IS too bad man. Sorry to hear it. Sounds like pretty much the same story here.

Even the budget stuff like PPU, S&B etc is good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DGY
Back
Top Bottom