Hello all,
Looking for some advice on buying my first shotgun ammo for my first visit to the local range. I have checked different websites to compare prices, but finding that quite confusing. There is so many different elements like fps, pellet size, count, etc. Here is a bulk ammo selection from GoTenda (I think it is free shipping over $300 cad). Can you please help me select the most important ones and remove some so the total is closer to $300? Also let me know if I should be searching for a different brand, quality, etc. Or even a different website/company with free shipping.
These shells will be used for breaking in my Mossberg 590A1 (18.5" barrel) and only for target practice, zero-ing, getting used to the gun/recoil for now. Some trap maybe if my range players allow beginners with them.
Looking for some advice on buying my first shotgun ammo for my first visit to the local range. I have checked different websites to compare prices, but finding that quite confusing. There is so many different elements like fps, pellet size, count, etc. Here is a bulk ammo selection from GoTenda (I think it is free shipping over $300 cad). Can you please help me select the most important ones and remove some so the total is closer to $300? Also let me know if I should be searching for a different brand, quality, etc. Or even a different website/company with free shipping.
These shells will be used for breaking in my Mossberg 590A1 (18.5" barrel) and only for target practice, zero-ing, getting used to the gun/recoil for now. Some trap maybe if my range players allow beginners with them.



















































