Leavenworth
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Lowermainland B.C.
Hers a video showing a comparison on a non cut shell and a cut one
I just love the shotgun he’s using !
I just love the shotgun he’s using !
They do, they are called slugs or roundballs.Just an ingnorant question . Wonder why they don’t make them from the factory ?
Oh ! Yes I’m fully aware of slugs and it makes sense as if I have this correct and from what I have seen in videos cutting the shell keeps the load togetherThey do, they are called slugs or roundballs.
I was joking,Oh ! Yes I’m fully aware of slugs and it makes sense as if I have this correct and from what I have seen in videos cutting the shell keeps the load together
So does a slug, only that is more consistent and reliable.Oh ! Yes I’m fully aware of slugs and it makes sense as if I have this correct and from what I have seen in videos cutting the shell keeps the load together
There is a round that does what you describe. Its called buckshot..Cut shells looks like a good defensive round (bears or humans). Hits like a slug THEN scatters the shot inside the body. Seems it would do a lot more internal damage than just a slug and of course much more penetration than shot scattered prior to impact.
Yes, but only if you cut them correctly.Do these shoot into space?
Cut shells looks like a good defensive round (bears or humans). Hits like a slug THEN scatters the shot inside the body. Seems it would do a lot more internal damage than just a slug and of course much more penetration than shot scattered prior to impact.



























