I have been buying Federal 525's for $11.97 here in Saskatchewan for years. I can't understand why 22 shells are so much everywhere else they all come from the same place and travel about the same distance. These were all bought at the local Co-op.
I have been buying Federal 525's for $11.97 here in Saskatchewan for years. I can't understand why 22 shells are so much everywhere else they all come from the same place and travel about the same distance. These were all bought at the local Co-op.
I have been buying Federal 525's for $11.97 here in Saskatchewan for years. I can't understand why 22 shells are so much everywhere else they all come from the same place and travel about the same distance. These were all bought at the local Co-op.
if your running a bolt action or lever running econo box like fed 525 box's are fine, but running semi auto spend the few extra bucks high quality charges like remington, CCI, hornady.....
Which Co-Op? Which town? They soon may have a lot of business.
Which Co-Op? Which town? They soon may have a lot of business.

As the title says.
Please share: where can I find some good quality bulk ammo in 22lr?
Looking for different kind: subsonic, HP, solid, etc.
GTA area.
Thanks
Just a suggestion:
Some .22's like certain brands of ammo better than others.
Before you go out and buy large bulk quantities of ammo, you might want to buy a 50 round box of several different brands and try them in your gun to see what works best.
At Walmart, the "333" packs are pretty good. buy two and it is 666 rounds for $19.92....



























