Where to get 22lr cheap?

Walmart has the Winchester 333 pack of 22LR for $11.98. If you're lucky, you'll find a store with the old price of $9.98.
 
If you save your canadian tire money, it is a good way to make ammo cheaper. I buy all my gas at CT so I have quite a bit of CT money each month. FS
 
Gauging by your query I surmise you are in the GVRD, I have heard there are pretty good prices at the ' Otter Co-Op ' on the Fraser Hwy ( couple clicks west of Aldergrove )
 
Go to crappy tire, get a brick of .22 win wildcats, pick the youghest/dumbest female teller. She'll scan the brick at around 2.50$, not knowing that there are 10 boxes to a brick. Then come back the next day and do it again...
 
Do any Canadian Tires in Vancouver sell ammo?

Yes, as far as I know all of them do, but many of them have bad prices. Since they're all independently owned and operated prices and availability can vary significantly, so you need to shop around. That being said, they all have .22LR.

I saw a good deal on .22LR at the South Burnaby Canadian Tire the other day and picked up everything they had (8400 rounds). :D
 
The local CO-OP agro centre was, and possibly still is, sellling the winchester western bricks for $15.00. I only bought 2, as I wasnt sure how good they are, but they had cases of them in the display cabinet.
 
Do yourself a favour: go to Reliable Gun (a site sponsor here) on Fraser St. in Van, and buy a case of 5000. Ammo prices are going nowhere but up.
 
What kind of 22lr does Reliable sell? What are their prices? Any opinion on Italian Sporting Goods?
 
I haven't been there for over a year, but 2 years ago I bought a case of American Eagle .22 LR 40grain solidpoints. Cheap ammo, but I find it feeds reliably in my Ruger Mk.1 and my Winchester Model 69a, with very few failures to fire.
fwiw, it was $160.00/5000, but that was Oct. of 2007. God only knows what it's going for now, but as I said, it's only going to go up.
Italian is ok I guess, only been there once, took quite a while to get served. They did have a decent price on Federal .308 180gr softpoints.
I just prefer Reliable; I can get what I want in one place. Very nice people in there, too.
 
Back
Top Bottom