9mm box of 50 price?

Thad

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I know there is a thread about case prices just wanted to see what everyone is paying for factory ammo around there stomping grounds, not online. I am paying $19.99 for Winchester 115,124,and 147FMJ:mad:
 
Cheapest factory loaded ammo I have seen is $16/box

Maybe time to start reloading? My reloaded costs are around $7/box

I do reload, just not enough due to time. I would much rather be doing chores and fun stuff with my free time. I know some people really enjoy reloading, I am just not one of them.:redface:
 
I do reload, just not enough due to time. I would much rather be doing chores and fun stuff with my free time. I know some people really enjoy reloading, I am just not one of them.:redface:

Your not alone, I reload only because of the cost savings
 
I know there is a thread about case prices just wanted to see what everyone is paying for factory ammo around there stomping grounds, not online. I am paying $19.99 for Winchester 115,124,and 147FMJ:mad:

I'd sell my 9mm's or turn them into boat anchors before I'd pay $20.00 for a box of FMJ's. Winchester Ranger HP's, I have paid up to $30.00 for, just because I never had any before.
 
I know there is a thread about case prices just wanted to see what everyone is paying for factory ammo around there stomping grounds, not online. I am paying $19.99 for Winchester 115,124,and 147FMJ:mad:

One place I go to has 115gr FMJ Winchester USA brand for $16.99 for 50, and $27.94 for 100. Then I get 10% off that because I am a member of their instore savings club.

Remington UMC is between $15.99 and $17.67 for 50 depending on bullet weight.
 
Thad you should be able to get American Eagle in 124gr for $15/box+tax. Usually Reliable or Italian Sporting Goods will have it at that price (or Blazers).
 
Back
Top Bottom