Cheapest factory loaded ammo I have seen is $16/box
Maybe time to start reloading? My reloaded costs are around $7/box

I do reload, just not enough due to time. I would much rather be doing chores and fun stuff with my free time. I know some people really enjoy reloading, I am just not one of them.![]()
I know there is a thread about case prices just wanted to see what everyone is paying for factory ammo around there stomping grounds, not online. I am paying $19.99 for Winchester 115,124,and 147FMJ![]()
I know there is a thread about case prices just wanted to see what everyone is paying for factory ammo around there stomping grounds, not online. I am paying $19.99 for Winchester 115,124,and 147FMJ![]()
I'd sell my 9mm's or turn them into boat anchors before I'd pay $20.00 for a box of FMJ's. Winchester Ranger HP's, I have paid up to $30.00 for, just because I never had any before.
$16 for 115 grain in Halifax.



























