marstars norc .308 never made it thru the border....i still have my order in....its been 8 months now
MARTINJOZWA;
Here we go again with the statements "308 never made it thru the border"
When did this happen, ??
I wish people would let me know when we lose shipments like this
John
MARTINJOZWA;
Here we go again with the statements "308 never made it thru the border"
When did this happen, ??
I wish people would let me know when we lose shipments like this
John
I bought a crate (1200 rnds) from Del Selin, but they've been out since... April?
Nope.
They have a few crates kicking around as of Wednesday when I was there. Won't sell it by the crate though; only by the battle pack
I really wanted to get a crateas the 2 crates I have now just don't seem to be enough
![]()
Unfortunately, for there to be military surplus ammo, militaries need to have some surplus to their needs.
Same hereGood luck with that. I have a hard enough time finding brass let alone something that's loaded.
The US is the UN essentially the NWO.
The US is the UN essentially the NWO.
Ok I have 600 rds (boxed) IVI 1973 lot number. All properly stored, no deterioration. Just sold my rifle I need cash to buy some accessories for the revolver I bought.
I am in the lower mainland of BC.
PM if you are interested



























