who has surplus .308 rnds?

MARTINJOZWA;
Here we go again with the statements "308 never made it thru the border"
When did this happen, ??
I wish people would let me know when we lose shipments like this
John
 
MARTINJOZWA;
Here we go again with the statements "308 never made it thru the border"
When did this happen, ??
I wish people would let me know when we lose shipments like this
John

CANCEL HIS ORDER AND GIVE IT TO ME AS PUNISHMENT !!!!! I ll take anything u have and will not whine about it :)
 
That last post just shows you how desperate we've become. I just bought 30 rounds of IVI for $0.75ea at Pullens Gunsmithing. It looks like very old surplus. I thought the price was good too. It was the last 30 rounds. The guys in there were condemning and cursing certain US political figures and carrying on about the best US firearms salesman. I had a good time and will be back.
 
MARTINJOZWA;
Here we go again with the statements "308 never made it thru the border"
When did this happen, ??
I wish people would let me know when we lose shipments like this
John

What happened to it?...

...my buddy had his name down for a case and it never came.
 
I bought a crate (1200 rnds) from Del Selin, but they've been out since... April?

Nope.


They have a few crates kicking around as of Wednesday when I was there. Won't sell it by the crate though; only by the battle pack :rolleyes:

I really wanted to get a crate :mad: as the 2 crates I have now just don't seem to be enough :D
 
Nope.


They have a few crates kicking around as of Wednesday when I was there. Won't sell it by the crate though; only by the battle pack :rolleyes:

I really wanted to get a crate :mad: as the 2 crates I have now just don't seem to be enough :D

So they got more in! What is the new price on the battle packs?
 
Unfortunately, for there to be military surplus ammo, militaries need to have some surplus to their needs.

An even bigger issue, from what I have heard, is the United Nations Conference on the Illicit Trade in Small Arms and Light Weapons. They have been leaning on their member nations to stop exporting stuff related to firearms. Portugal, SA, India, and Australia have all stopped manufacture for export of "surplus" ammunition because of it.

Could also be a rumor but it would explain the shortage. Believe me, you can't blame this on Americans as it isn't available here either and hasn't been for some time.
 
The US is the UN essentially the NWO.

I don't completely agree with that. I see it as more the UN=NWO, the U.S. is their whipping boy. With the Cold War over the UN has become a political monster of elitists, passing laws over the world's countries as they see fit.
It is well past time for that organization to go.
 
i went shooting today, american eagle 150 grain fmj's were going for 20.99 per box...cheap for factory ammo, nearest i could find was 180 grain remington softpoints for 22.99 at le baron and bass pro
 
The US is the UN essentially the NWO.

What? Considering that the US has objected and fought against much of what the UN has done? That Ambassador Bolton walked out of a UN conference after notifying them that the US would not accept any treaty that infringed on the Second Amendment; after Americans have led the way in investigating corruption charges against UN officials which the rest of the world has ignored; after the US walked out of the Durban "racism" conference because it was devoted to bashing Israel instead of addressing actual racism? Hate to say it but the UN is no friend of the US. Stands to reason when a hundred petty dictatorships can outvote American and democratic (incl Canadian) interests to keep any real reform from coming about.
 
7.62 Ammo

I didn't know Milsurp ammo was going that high.

Is 5.56 as hard to get as 7.62?

I could probably trade off enough rounds for an AR-15, or an AR-180b. I would rather trade than sell.

I have lots of 7.62 in my locker for my FNs, and Galil. It really sucks that I can't take them to the range.
I only shoot bolt 7.62s, and only use my M305, and M1 Garand about once every other year. I should be OK for a while.
 
Make me an offer

Ok I have 600 rds (boxed) IVI 1973 lot number. All properly stored, no deterioration. Just sold my rifle I need cash to buy some accessories for the revolver I bought.

I am in the lower mainland of BC.

PM if you are interested
 
Back
Top Bottom