- Location
- ON in the 519
Yes to the tracking number.
CanPar just emailed me the status of my shipment.
Rounds inbound!!
Congrats, you should go buy a lotto ticket tonight. I just ordered some 40 from SFRC since I haven't got a response in months.
Yes to the tracking number.
CanPar just emailed me the status of my shipment.
Rounds inbound!!
Sounds like a fluke. Why would the type of bullet have any effect on how the primer was seated when the same machine is used to manufacture each cartridge?As for his Reloaded Ammo in 45 ACP 230 jacketed stay clear of it. A few years back got some. The primers fell out of the loaded rounds in my magazines. This was from standard recoil of his ammo. I cleared the jam and ejected the round no primer . It was sitting in my mag.
Thought it was a one shot chance ...Boy was I wrong. It happened again. Gave away the other boxes to fellow shooters with the warning of what happened. Still may have one or two of those boxes left was going to call him .
His cast bullets are good to reload. No complaints.
Sounds like a fluke. Why would the type of bullet have any effect on how the primer was seated when the same machine is used to manufacture each cartridge?
I just don't get it. If I ran a business like that, I would be dead. Wolf (incl. BDX) appeared to have built themselves a good business operation. Well, in the beginning, but now, it sounds like total BS. See ya Wolf/BDX...
I just don't get it. If I ran a business like that, I would be dead. Wolf (incl. BDX) appeared to have built themselves a good business operation. Well, in the beginning, but now, it sounds like total BS. See ya Wolf/BDX... Was not considering reloading all my ammo, but I will now! Someone else will be happy to take my $$$ and those businesses that I inquired about reloading equipment and components all responseded back to me promptly.
So?? 10 people can't reach them on CGN.... You do realize the world does not revolve around this site.
I am sure they know the miss out on some business....but if they can't keep up or have so many things on the go, what can they do?
Well you obviously don't run a business so you wouldn't understand what it's like to be stretched at times when you have too much on your plate but not enough to justify hiring help. His prices are good and part of that I'm sure is because he keeps his overhead down by not hiring help, flip side is service suffers when things get busy.
I called him half a dozen times last week only to receive voicemail, fustrating yes, end of the world no, it's just a hobby and I stockpile ahead of time so no rush.
Blasphemy!!!!
![]()



























