Protector pistol in 32RF

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is it worth? I don't know... I would guess $1000 bucks or so.....
hopkins and allen? I don't think so.
who makes it? Not real sure. I will look into it.
any pics? I will try to get you some tonight.
anything else for trade? If you wanna make a deal it would be a strait across trade.
__________________
Above is a copy and paste of the pm I sent.
Look bud I already told you to f.o.
I'm not going to deal with you.
You asked for a TRADE I offered to help and you got all b!tchy.
 
what a nice guy to deal with eh people? he even posts what he says to me on here! he makes his living selling firearms... good for you... I would never tell another fellow gun nut to F*** off. never!! i have respect for everyone on here and the fact that you took offence to me stating that your pistol is worth only 400 which other poepl will agree its worth that or less not 1000!! is unbeliveable.
 
Spend some time browsing gun broker and some of the USA antique dealers. You'll start to get a feel for the value. There are lots to compare to.

Keep in mind that when two people have that much of gap in a price it is usually best to not waste each others time. One will find a buyer (maybe) and you will find a gun in your price range (maybe).
 
Yeah, whats my trader rating at now? 26? or so?
I must be a real a$$hole.
I already told you I will never sell you anything.
Now stop your hissy fit.I think it's time for you to go night night...
what a nice guy to deal with eh people? he even posts what he says to me on here! he makes his living selling firearms... good for you... I would never tell another fellow gun nut to F*** off. never!! i have respect for everyone on here and the fact that you took offence to me stating that your pistol is worth only 400 which other poepl will agree its worth that or less not 1000!! is unbeliveable.
 
your really making a fool of yourself. good for you that you have a trader rating of 27.... you act like an idiot and swear at people. I hope everyone sees this. I acted prfessional the whole time. and you???? tell me to go to bed? grow up!
 
I will be starting another account. im not taking this. i sent u a nice message explaing things and now this? you will regret saying these things to me. mark my words. report me. I have saved everything i have sent you. and everything you have sent me as well. I will be posting all of it on here beyond. this is not right. your not going to swear at me and treat me this way. go ahead and report me for harrasing. i saved everything as well and you were the one who swore at me and said what you said. Like I said, im starting another account and WILL put exactly what you said to me and people will see how you really do business. this is not right!

Above is a copy and paste of the last pm he sent me......................................
I'll let you guys work out what's wrong with it.
 
LOL looks like I was a minute late

thank David! I agree with you. I feel sorry for this guy. hes really upset over nothing. I dont want his crappy little pistol. I just dont like how he is swearing at me. I dont deserve it. He thinks im a university kid from my profile but he has no idea. First idiot i have run into on here....
 
keep insulting me.... I have not once treated you with dispresprect on here. People wont buy from you after realizing how disrespectfull you are. im not a teenager either. im 66 years young.
 
keep insulting me.... I have not once treated you with dispresprect on here.

No insults here.......
I'll put a little more of your fine penmanship below

Re: Glock
I jsut found an article that says that a prtector in nickle finish woul go for 400 in 95 percent finish.
 
keep insulting me.... I have not once treated you with dispresprect on here. People wont buy from you after realizing how disrespectfull you are. im not a teenager either. im 66 years young.

Maybe you should learn some manners............
 
No insults here.......
I'll put a little more of your fine penmanship below

Re: Glock
I jsut found an article that says that a prtector in nickle finish woul go for 400 in 95 percent finish.


ya but they make lots of "prtector"'s in 32 witch one is yours..

i know of lots of 32 rim fires that have Protector on them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom