what would one of these be worth in mint condition? I seem to think a few hundred maximum but another fellow gun nut thinks its worth 1000.00
any help would be appreciated!
what a nice guy to deal with eh people? he even posts what he says to me on here! he makes his living selling firearms... good for you... I would never tell another fellow gun nut to F*** off. never!! i have respect for everyone on here and the fact that you took offence to me stating that your pistol is worth only 400 which other poepl will agree its worth that or less not 1000!! is unbeliveable.
LOL looks like I was a minute late
friday night threads....
keep insulting me.... I have not once treated you with dispresprect on here.
keep insulting me.... I have not once treated you with dispresprect on here. People wont buy from you after realizing how disrespectfull you are. im not a teenager either. im 66 years young.
No insults here.......
I'll put a little more of your fine penmanship below
Re: Glock
I jsut found an article that says that a prtector in nickle finish woul go for 400 in 95 percent finish.



























