Hollowpointammunition dealers? 9mm, 40SW, or 45acp

ajayofcanada

Regular
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I like to collect it from the different manufacturers, so far I have only been able to find Federal Hydrashok in 40 S&W (50 cnt box), and in 45acp (20rnd box).

Anyone know who sells some? Preferably in a brand other than Federal.
 
I like to collect it from the different manufacturers, so far I have only been able to find Federal Hydrashok in 40 S&W (50 cnt box), and in 45acp (20rnd box).

Anyone know who sells some? Preferably in a brand other than Federal.

I got some Winchester Ranger and Winchester Ranger SXT in 9mm from site sponsor Target Sports. That was quite a few months ago though.
 
P&D is where I get mine usually. Where are you located? I have some randoms I would part with if you were close.

Does anyone know where a good place to look for .40 HP bullets? I would like about 1000.
 
My holy grail of ammo that I would pay top dollar for is a box of Corbon brand DPX, twice to three times the manufacturer suggested price is what I'd pay for that stuff. Hint hint to anyone out there with some.
 
I was in Alberta Tactical Rifle last week and Rick had a pile of Hornady TAP in various calibres, both rifle and pistol, the .40 S&W was in 180 grain, I didn't see any 155 grain .40 in his selection.
 
Back
Top Bottom