While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like to collect it from the different manufacturers, so far I have only been able to find Federal Hydrashok in 40 S&W (50 cnt box), and in 45acp (20rnd box).
Anyone know who sells some? Preferably in a brand other than Federal.
I like to collect it from the different manufacturers, so far I have only been able to find Federal Hydrashok in 40 S&W (50 cnt box), and in 45acp (20rnd box).
Anyone know who sells some? Preferably in a brand other than Federal.
My holy grail of ammo that I would pay top dollar for is a box of Corbon brand DPX, twice to three times the manufacturer suggested price is what I'd pay for that stuff. Hint hint to anyone out there with some.
I was in Alberta Tactical Rifle last week and Rick had a pile of Hornady TAP in various calibres, both rifle and pistol, the .40 S&W was in 180 grain, I didn't see any 155 grain .40 in his selection.