44 S&W DA Long cylinder Revolver came today...

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
Holly crap!!! is all i could say when i opened the Box with my DA S&W Frist model long cylindered in 44 S&W CTG :)
Enjoy the pics.

Anyway its a keeper.
and theses can be set up to shoot the Cowboy 44 Sp ammo.


PA170049.jpg


PA170052.jpg


PA170054.jpg
 
Last edited:
Its a keeper :D I sold my best one of theses that had a 4 inch barrel to pay for part of a jeep i bought.
I was not wanting to sell that one.
But this one makes up for it then some!

The trigger is EX best yet.
I think when it was sent to S&W for its nickle to be redone they went over everything and replaced any worn parts ect.

Im bush target shooting with this one.
I prefer theses as there slick guns fast to reload DA and with 44 Sp a speedloader works ex.
I just keep my loads no hotter than 800 FPS with a 240 Gr SWC Keith bullet.
Chamber throats are .430
There so fun to shoot and so accurate.
 
Nice one! Puts many other guns to shame, both old and new!

Congrats on your excellent acquisition! And don't worry, the 4" is being well taken care of... always oiled and happy. No worries there.

;)
 
Nice one! Puts many other guns to shame, both old and new!

Congrats on your excellent acquisition! And don't worry, the 4" is being well taken care of... always oiled and happy. No worries there.

;)

Good to Hear!
thats the one i regreted selling so glad its Happy.
This one im still strokeing :D
 
This one im still strokeing :D

I know what that is like. If I wasn't worried that my wife would think I've lost my mind, there are guns I've purchased that, when I first got them, would be laying beside me on the night table with a lamp light on them so I could admire them all night long until it was time to get up and fondle them for another day.
 
38-55 upon new gun purchase an hour before bed time give her a nice warm cup of chamilmilo tea, followed with warm milk folllowed by a double dose of neo-citron she wont notice a thing. just be careful not to splash any neo citron marrs blueing.
 
Back
Top Bottom