While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its a keeper I sold my best one of theses that had a 4 inch barrel to pay for part of a jeep i bought.
I was not wanting to sell that one.
But this one makes up for it then some!
The trigger is EX best yet.
I think when it was sent to S&W for its nickle to be redone they went over everything and replaced any worn parts ect.
Im bush target shooting with this one.
I prefer theses as there slick guns fast to reload DA and with 44 Sp a speedloader works ex.
I just keep my loads no hotter than 800 FPS with a 240 Gr SWC Keith bullet.
Chamber throats are .430
There so fun to shoot and so accurate.
I know what that is like. If I wasn't worried that my wife would think I've lost my mind, there are guns I've purchased that, when I first got them, would be laying beside me on the night table with a lamp light on them so I could admire them all night long until it was time to get up and fondle them for another day.
38-55 upon new gun purchase an hour before bed time give her a nice warm cup of chamilmilo tea, followed with warm milk folllowed by a double dose of neo-citron she wont notice a thing. just be careful not to splash any neo citron marrs blueing.