.22 LR ammo price check

ronkytonk

Regular
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Went to get my 525 fed case and it went from 19.99 to 29.99 at Canadiantire. Anyone else see a 50% increase in 22lr ammo.
Thx
 
22LR prices.

Just came from WallyMart in Carlton Place and federal 525 pack was $24 and change. Winchester 333's were $16.and change. No sale.
EDIT: Crappy Tire in Smiths Falls had federal champs 525 pack for $21.99. Still 2 on shelf.
 
Last edited:
Yup, $29.99 at CTC here in Deep River, ON yesterday. Was kinda ticked.

I picked up a 500 brick of Winchester wildcat for $20 at LeBaron's a month or two ago, though.

Didn't like that stuff as much though..


***EDIT***

The bulk packs of 12ga Federal ammo also went up.
 
My buddy at work here said that the wildcats at bass pro were 19.99, they had a pallet. I am going after work to stock up a couple thousand rounds:D
 
I loved that ammo too until I started shooting groups with it :) It was awesome cause it was cheap but now it is pricey. I bought a brick of Blazer at a gun show for 20 bucks even, why didn't I buy more than one? They are about 27 bucks at Crappy Tire.

I don't think the prices are going to get any better for a while.
 
I was at my local CT just one week ago. Price was $21.99
As usual, I couldn't find anyone to help me. I planned on buying the three boxes I saw in the locked case. After a long wait with no asistance I walked. On Friday I went back and the price was $29.99 for the same three boxes that apparently never moved but jumped in price by $8. I walked again; and won't be back at that price.
 
Yup, $29.99 at CTC here in Deep River, ON yesterday. Was kinda ticked.

I picked up a 500 brick of Winchester wildcat for $20 at LeBaron's a month or two ago, though.

Didn't like that stuff as much though..



***EDIT***

The bulk packs of 12ga Federal ammo also went up.

I've yet to find many avid fans of the stuff...:redface:
 
I was in wal-mart last week and 333s were $12 and change. I thought we were starting to see prices come down. I guess I was very wrong...
 
I bought a brick of American Eagle in Stittsville like 3 years ago, on sale for some ridiculous price... I think I fired 50 out of it, and it's still sitting in my ammo chest....

My whole ammo stock is down... :( I reload for most of my rifle/handgun, but .22 and 12ga is getting pretty stupid...

I still kick myself, for that time I was in LeBarons when I bought the Wildcrap ammo, they had skids of all kinds of 12ga on sale... I was saving my money for something else at the time, but I still think I should have bought a couple cases...

It'd be nice to buy a case/flat of .22 ammo...
 
I've yet to find many avid fans of the stuff...:redface:



I ended up selling it to someone who had an old single shot cooey, that used it for pest control... :D Got most of my money back... Downside is I still have 150 of the things I gotta shoot.

I was shocked at the marked difference betwwen those and the Federals, out of my Savage mk2F... Disgusting!
 
Back
Top Bottom