I ended up selling it to someone who had an old single shot cooey, that used it for pest control...Got most of my money back... Downside is I still have 150 of the things I gotta shoot.
I was shocked at the marked difference betwwen those and the Federals, out of my Savage mk2F... Disgusting!
What WalMart in the GTA carries ammo?
$29.99 in Vancouver as well since about 2 weeks ago.
CCI are $2.99/100 in those nice boxes. Wonder what am I gonna buy next...![]()
$29.99 in Vancouver as well since about 2 weeks ago.
CCI are $2.99/100 in those nice boxes. Wonder what am I gonna buy next...![]()
$29.99 in Vancouver as well since about 2 weeks ago.
CCI are $2.99/100 in those nice boxes. Wonder what am I gonna buy next...![]()
I was in leBaron in Mississauga today. Shocked at 22 prices - but they had Winchester Wildcat at 19.99/500. No idea if the ammo is any good.



























