.22 LR ammo price check

I ended up selling it to someone who had an old single shot cooey, that used it for pest control... :D Got most of my money back... Downside is I still have 150 of the things I gotta shoot.

I was shocked at the marked difference betwwen those and the Federals, out of my Savage mk2F... Disgusting!

I still chew-through Remington Golden's in my Rem 512...:p...."glitter" beats "leading" any day....;)
 
yep !!..just came back from there...29.99 in tilbury ontario, so i thought i'd give the winchester expertHV a try (500 for 21.99)
 
Last edited:
$29.99 in Vancouver as well since about 2 weeks ago.
CCI are $2.99/100 in those nice boxes. Wonder what am I gonna buy next... :D
 
$29.99 in Vancouver as well since about 2 weeks ago.
CCI are $2.99/100 in those nice boxes. Wonder what am I gonna buy next... :D

CCI - What type goes for $2.99/100?

Not even Minimags go for that little - are you sure it's $15.00/500?

LOL, Or are they actually corrosive "CC1 Minimugs", made in China?

$2.99/50 makes more sense, but hey, if you can get it for the price you quoted, buy EVERYTHING they have.

Any brand 22LR at 15/500 is a bargain.
 
I am sitting on 5 or 6 cases of rimfire ammo, so not too concerned just yet. Over half of my 22 rimfire ammo is pricey anyway, since I shoot targets with my 40X and Suhl 150 a fair bit. Regards, Eagleye.
 
Back
Top Bottom