Hi Folks,
I have some WWII era Ammo left to me by my Father. One comes in a box of 42 -cartridges and is labelled S.A. Ball .45" for use in Sub-Machine Guns & made by Winchester Repeating Arms Company & date stamped 5 Feb 1942 Lot 05. The other comes in a boxes(still sealed) of 12 & are Revolver Cartridges .380" DC MK IIZ & date stamped Jul 27 1943. Also stamped on the smaller box are M 1003 A & I.G. Canada. Any links to like items, auction results or personal thoughts/experience on fair market value are appreciated.
I have some WWII era Ammo left to me by my Father. One comes in a box of 42 -cartridges and is labelled S.A. Ball .45" for use in Sub-Machine Guns & made by Winchester Repeating Arms Company & date stamped 5 Feb 1942 Lot 05. The other comes in a boxes(still sealed) of 12 & are Revolver Cartridges .380" DC MK IIZ & date stamped Jul 27 1943. Also stamped on the smaller box are M 1003 A & I.G. Canada. Any links to like items, auction results or personal thoughts/experience on fair market value are appreciated.
Last edited:


















































