While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are there any cci mini mags in Edmonton? I went to both Wholesale Sports, they carry it but were both out of stock. The clerks were clueless to when they would be getting more. So i emailed the their website and they said the Nanaimo store (in BC) would be getting more after Christmas...well that doesn't help me I'm in Edmonton. Again they were pretty clueless about the stock.
I also went to P&D last Friday and the lady said no cci mini mags till spring...really?
Went to the West and South CT and they don't carry mini mags, but they did have a couple other cci brands, but not the mini mags.
Are there any confirmed sightings of cci mini mags in Edmonton...they are almost as elusive as bigfoot. TIA.
In Ottawa, I checked Lebaron, Sport Action, Canadian tire, Wallmart and none carry the CCI Velocitor. Any advices as to where I can find this round in the area? Othewise, where can I order 500 to 1000 rounds with a low shipping cost?