
There is cheap .308 all the time, less than 57c a piece, and drops down to around 37c a piece right away.....
..... it's call reloading.
You can buy projectiles for 14.5c, brass for 20c, primers for 3.8c, and powder comes out to around 18.5c per load. Total is 56.8 per round. Not even cheap crappy Czech surplus can touch this.
Eventually, you'll swallow the Red Reloader Pill and start to reload. You'll be glad you did.
If you have a Norinco M14-305, you need 7.62 x 51 military ammo, so either surplus or reloads. 308 is not the same.
Interesting, I have heard the complete 100% opposite from pretty much any reloader I have talked to or information source I have read. What does your reloading manual say for 7.62X51mm loadout? None of mine have it.
If you have a Norinco M14-305, you need 7.62 x 51 military ammo, so either surplus or reloads. 308 is not the same.
My M14-305 has FTE with some factory 308. No problem with SA surplus.



























