I was at the Vancouver Flea market and came across a gypsy looking fellow who had a table set up with old cameras and an 1861 enfield musketoon repro priced at $2000
I pointed out to him quietly that this gun was not an antique and that it was not worth $2000, and he was basically selling a nonrestricted unregistered gun to anyone, (scummy 3rd world looking crowd there)
Now what bothered me most is if somebody bought this under the impression that it was antique they could get in all kinds of trouble, I showed him with my blackberry that it was manufactured by parker hale in the early 1970's.
He said some fool will buy it and started ignoring me.
Apparently he has been selling guns like this for the last four months, repros sold as antiques , him and the gun will be there next weekend.
I hate crooks.
I pointed out to him quietly that this gun was not an antique and that it was not worth $2000, and he was basically selling a nonrestricted unregistered gun to anyone, (scummy 3rd world looking crowd there)
Now what bothered me most is if somebody bought this under the impression that it was antique they could get in all kinds of trouble, I showed him with my blackberry that it was manufactured by parker hale in the early 1970's.
He said some fool will buy it and started ignoring me.
Apparently he has been selling guns like this for the last four months, repros sold as antiques , him and the gun will be there next weekend.
I hate crooks.


















































