While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought my first SKS from Tradex and 2 crates of milsurp ammo for Christmas for myself.Told the wife to just buy me a tie and a book. My 14 year old son and I went to the range on New Years day and blasted off 220 rounds.
Without a doubt, the most fun I have had in years. I have to buy one more SKS now.
385 shotshells, 300 12 gauge and 75 .410 assorted birdshot and 10 slugs. One of my buddies found 500 shotgun shells in his basement and then we found 5 cases of clays so we all brought our odds and ends and we shot clays for 3 hours straight stopping only to reload and take turns throwing. This brings the total number of shells through my Browning to 12 cases since this time last year.
4 50 cal - tried to zero a new T/C Prohunter's scope - too cold
50 22lr - hey, why not...
62 7x57 Mauser - working up a load to figure out what it likes...
20 308 - trigger time