Henry Nierychlo
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Surrey, B.C.
Hi guys
I have the following that I want to sell but I'm not sure what it's worth.
1000 rnds of Norinco .308 Win. FMJ 61/93 copper washed, steel cased, berdan primed, non-corrosive ammo.
596 rnds of 12/69 Century Arms Bulgarian 7.62X51 FMJ copper washed, steel cased, berdan primed (not sure if corrosive) ammo
100 rnds Century Arms/ Portugese 2/74 FNM 7.63 mm FMJRN Brass cased Mauser Pistol ammo (not sure if berdan or corrosive)
Let me know what you guys think of this ammo. Thanks
Regards, Henry
I have the following that I want to sell but I'm not sure what it's worth.
1000 rnds of Norinco .308 Win. FMJ 61/93 copper washed, steel cased, berdan primed, non-corrosive ammo.
596 rnds of 12/69 Century Arms Bulgarian 7.62X51 FMJ copper washed, steel cased, berdan primed (not sure if corrosive) ammo
100 rnds Century Arms/ Portugese 2/74 FNM 7.63 mm FMJRN Brass cased Mauser Pistol ammo (not sure if berdan or corrosive)
Let me know what you guys think of this ammo. Thanks
Regards, Henry
Last edited:


















































