The surplus was wrapped in paper and sealed in spam cans. The boxed stuff was NC commercial.i bought several flats of the stuff , i think i still have 4 or 5 hundred rounds left .
the stuff i had was 20 rounds to a box , the bullets where in a white styrofoam " holder " .
each 20 round box was silver in colour .
can't remeber how many rounds where in the wooden crate / flat
it was labeled as noncorosive
the cases where dark brown in colour , the bullets where steel metal jacket with a coper coating , lead filled inside .
i bought several flats of the stuff , i think i still have 4 or 5 hundred rounds left .
the stuff i had was 20 rounds to a box , the bullets where in a white styrofoam " holder " .
each 20 round box was silver in colour .
can't remeber how many rounds where in the wooden crate / flat
it was labeled as noncorosive
the cases where dark brown in colour , the bullets where steel metal jacket with a coper coating , lead filled inside .
The boxed stuff was NC commercial.
Yes, anything in a box marked Norinco non-corrosive, will be.wasnt there yellow boxed stuff as well as silver boxed? Is all norinco x39 non-corrosive?
There was military surplus Chinese 7.62x39 imported in addition to the Norinco commercially packaged stuff.
It came in 700 or 750 round spam cans, two cans to a wood crate.
Yes, anything in a box marked Norinco non-corrosive, will be.
The surplus was wrapped in paper and sealed in spam cans. The boxed stuff was NC commercial.
The way I look at it, it may be non-corrosive by chinese standards, but perhaps not to north american standards. I don't think that it will corrode your firearm like the czech stuff, but I still wouldn't leave my gun without cleaning for a long period of time after shooting norinco. I don't know what their quality control is like, but I would tend to not trust it. I have never had problems with norinco, but who knows?
I do. Corrosive is like pregnant, it is or isn't. Either the primer contains Potassium Chlorate or it doesn't.The way I look at it, it may be non-corrosive by chinese standards, but perhaps not to north american standards. I don't think that it will corrode your firearm like the czech stuff, but I still wouldn't leave my gun without cleaning for a long period of time after shooting norinco. I don't know what their quality control is like, but I would tend to not trust it. I have never had problems with norinco, but who knows?
All the Chinese ammo cames in wooden crates. The surplus was 70's headstamp, the commercial was late 80's, mostly early 90's.i assumed since it was boxed up really well in a wooden crate it was some sort of surplus .
I do. Corrosive is like pregnant, it is or isn't. Either the primer contains Potassium Chlorate or it doesn't.
Yeah, I've got one of the "spam cans". Its getting a bit old so I think its the next case I'll shoot.



























