Going rate for 7.62x54R

There isn't any. The only surplus you will find is what someone wants to sell privately, at any pri$e they want, or maybe a case or two at some gunstore that has it priced at 3x what it was previously when in stock (around $250/case)

Hopefully we will see some more surplus before the end of the year with prices in the $300/case range. Probably only the Czech, as I believe NRCAN won't approve the others in anymore.
 
your first born child...:eek:

good luck with finding any decent priced 54r.... save your pennies for the next shipment and buy BIG :D
 
Crate wise Id say 250ish is fair. Thats what they were selling for (IIRC) from Marstar a while back when they were brought in.
 
The unavailability of cheap ammo for the Mosins and SVTs has certainly lowered their prices. It's to bad NRCAN is on such a nasty bent. I wonder if it's politics, ego or just plain overzealousness by their management? Maybe all three?
 
He owns the cases, so everybody be prepared for $500 cases.
I sold about 400 rounds 1-2 months ago for .50 cents a round and I felt like a was asking a bit high, but somebody took it. I find ammo pricing is like house pricing these days, you can spank any ridiculous price on there and some sucker will take it.
 
At todays rates, you can get setup to load from scratch and buy all the components you need to build 300 rounds cheaper than you can buy surplus. I did.
 
Back
Top Bottom