While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There isn't any. The only surplus you will find is what someone wants to sell privately, at any pri$e they want, or maybe a case or two at some gunstore that has it priced at 3x what it was previously when in stock (around $250/case)
Hopefully we will see some more surplus before the end of the year with prices in the $300/case range. Probably only the Czech, as I believe NRCAN won't approve the others in anymore.
If you are lucky, I have seen 20 round packets going for 15$, I bought a bunch of Hungarian Heavy ball for 40 cents around and I thought is was a great deal at the time.
The unavailability of cheap ammo for the Mosins and SVTs has certainly lowered their prices. It's to bad NRCAN is on such a nasty bent. I wonder if it's politics, ego or just plain overzealousness by their management? Maybe all three?
He owns the cases, so everybody be prepared for $500 cases.
I sold about 400 rounds 1-2 months ago for .50 cents a round and I felt like a was asking a bit high, but somebody took it. I find ammo pricing is like house pricing these days, you can spank any ridiculous price on there and some sucker will take it.
Lapua makes excellent, but expensive, boxer primed brass labelled 7.62x53. It works very well and should be available thru any vendor who sells Lapua products.
At todays rates, you can get setup to load from scratch and buy all the components you need to build 300 rounds cheaper than you can buy surplus. I did.