I know this has probably been beaten to death and believe me i've searched, was wondering if anyone knew any current sources for .32 rimfire ammo long or short im not picky. Maybe someone has some laying around they want to see go to a good home? 
Nope. There are 4 boxes left now LOL.... There are currently no companies producing.32 rf ammo. You can however buy reloadable brass from HC collections in France, Dixie in the states or from meI sell them for $5/case but at least they can be easily reloaded with no dies, exotic components, or major tools.
Rumor has it Navy Arms is doing another run.
so these cases use a .22lr primer and can they be reused? how does this work?
Yes please do explain can they be reused?
i am working on makeing a order of 500 boxes of 32 rimfire. but the ETA is close to 1 year. before they make it.
i am working on makeing a order of 500 boxes of 32 rimfire. but the ETA is close to 1 year. before they make it.
Nope. There are 4 boxes left now LOL.... There are currently no companies producing.32 rf ammo. You can however buy reloadable brass from HC collections in France, Dixie in the states or from meI sell them for $5/case but at least they can be easily reloaded with no dies, exotic components, or major tools.
you still sell this? how many in a case?
When I last spoke to them I was told their manufacturer was tied up with US military contracts and unable to turn out a run in the forseable future. Even so, it is not allowed for import to Canada due to some BS regarding the lack of headstamp on the cartridge base.
The cases I make use a .22 acorn blank (starter pistol blank) seated in the base. Depending on the manufacturer of your blanks they may fit well on their own or require a dab of glue (I use the girlfriends nailpolish lol) to keep them in place. I then fill the case with ffg black powder to the top and set a round ball (OO buckshot is .33 cal roundball) on top. I just lean on the ball a little with a piece of wood or hammer handle and it seats quite well. I don't bother with lube though as leading is not an issue unless you're firing a lot of rounds. My cases also use a centered blank rather than the offset blank in the HC Collections stuff so they are revolver friendly and in my experience have worked well in most guns.



























