.32 Rimfire

Rating - 100%
20   0   1
Location
Vancouver
I know this has probably been beaten to death and believe me i've searched, was wondering if anyone knew any current sources for .32 rimfire ammo long or short im not picky. Maybe someone has some laying around they want to see go to a good home? :D
 
Nope. There are 4 boxes left now LOL.... There are currently no companies producing.32 rf ammo. You can however buy reloadable brass from HC collections in France, Dixie in the states or from me :D I sell them for $5/case but at least they can be easily reloaded with no dies, exotic components, or major tools.
 
Nope. There are 4 boxes left now LOL.... There are currently no companies producing.32 rf ammo. You can however buy reloadable brass from HC collections in France, Dixie in the states or from me :D I sell them for $5/case but at least they can be easily reloaded with no dies, exotic components, or major tools.

so these cases use a .22lr primer and can they be reused? how does this work?
 
I thought there was a company in mexico making them again ...but not for sale in Canada...wonder where they sell them??
 
Navy Arms had a run of 32rf made by a company in Brazil about a decade ago. That supply has slowly been disapearing. I am not aware of any new ammo runs. It's pretty much what it is.
 
Rumor has it Navy Arms is doing another run.

When I last spoke to them I was told their manufacturer was tied up with US military contracts and unable to turn out a run in the forseable future. Even so, it is not allowed for import to Canada due to some BS regarding the lack of headstamp on the cartridge base.

so these cases use a .22lr primer and can they be reused? how does this work?
Yes please do explain can they be reused?

The cases I make use a .22 acorn blank (starter pistol blank) seated in the base. Depending on the manufacturer of your blanks they may fit well on their own or require a dab of glue (I use the girlfriends nailpolish lol) to keep them in place. I then fill the case with ffg black powder to the top and set a round ball (OO buckshot is .33 cal roundball) on top. I just lean on the ball a little with a piece of wood or hammer handle and it seats quite well. I don't bother with lube though as leading is not an issue unless you're firing a lot of rounds. My cases also use a centered blank rather than the offset blank in the HC Collections stuff so they are revolver friendly and in my experience have worked well in most guns.
 
Call it Antique Status.... lol I don't know. But yeah HT would work for hillbilly Tactical.

Edit:

Call it Hens Teeth Ammo,
motto, grab it while you can.
 
Last edited:
Nope. There are 4 boxes left now LOL.... There are currently no companies producing.32 rf ammo. You can however buy reloadable brass from HC collections in France, Dixie in the states or from me :D I sell them for $5/case but at least they can be easily reloaded with no dies, exotic components, or major tools.

you still sell this? how many in a case?
 
oh i see thank you. hope he posts them on sale. i may be interested. lets see if i get the rimfire...
got to do the research on ammo first...
thanks
 
the buckshot is a great idea! thanks, I have the H&C kit I've been looking for a Canadian supply of .32 bullets. if your brass has a centered primer pocket , how can the firing pin reach the rim of the blank?

When I last spoke to them I was told their manufacturer was tied up with US military contracts and unable to turn out a run in the forseable future. Even so, it is not allowed for import to Canada due to some BS regarding the lack of headstamp on the cartridge base.




The cases I make use a .22 acorn blank (starter pistol blank) seated in the base. Depending on the manufacturer of your blanks they may fit well on their own or require a dab of glue (I use the girlfriends nailpolish lol) to keep them in place. I then fill the case with ffg black powder to the top and set a round ball (OO buckshot is .33 cal roundball) on top. I just lean on the ball a little with a piece of wood or hammer handle and it seats quite well. I don't bother with lube though as leading is not an issue unless you're firing a lot of rounds. My cases also use a centered blank rather than the offset blank in the HC Collections stuff so they are revolver friendly and in my experience have worked well in most guns.
 
Back
Top Bottom