punkrockboy
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Eastern Bantario!
Actually, in Ontario it is legal to hunt with FMJ.FMJ, no expansion and pretty much illegal to hunt with everywhere...
I have a crate also of the same rounds as the OP.
Actually, in Ontario it is legal to hunt with FMJ.FMJ, no expansion and pretty much illegal to hunt with everywhere...
On an unrelated note, don't scroll too quickly past the photo... the curve in the stripper clip can screw with your head first thing in the morning.
There's a s**tload of empties like those littering our range. I doubt they are that rare.
Yup.
Amazing how many people think the copper ones have an actual 'jacket' instead of just a copper wash... I told that to a fellow at the range who didn't believe me once, and he finally just told me I was "full of sh*t."
Well, I popped the round I had in my chamber out and used my knife to scratch off the copper wash with two swipes - then gave it to him and said "keep it as a reminder that sometimes it's better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."
(That quote's often attributed to Abraham Lincoln, btw).
-M
Actually, in Ontario it is legal to hunt with FMJ.
I have a crate also of the same rounds as the OP.
I dont personally,but it is perfectly legal in Ontario.Hunt what with FMJ? Certainly not big game I hope.
One neat thing about the steel cases is that they rust away to nothing.
The local SKS guys have left our range polluted with these empties and they are rusting away much faster then I would have thought possible. Perhaps corrosive priming helps things along?
Would the crate have any different markings on it indicating phosphated bullets? I'd like to know what to look for when picking out my next crate. Thanks
Yes, it is marked Fe/Fe vs Tbpl/FeWould the crate have any different markings on it indicating phosphated bullets? I'd like to know what to look for when picking out my next crate. Thanks
Yes, it is marked Fe/Fe vs Tbpl/Fe
They call theirs WOLF, But i dont beleive it is, It Czech like the rest
Yes, it is marked Fe/Fe vs Tbpl/Fe



























