- Location
- Algoma region
http://www.centuryarms.com/?page_id=621
Scroll down their specials and there they are , boxes of berdan primed commercially made martini rounds for......yes....14$$ a box of 10

God in heaven, after reading this Im going down to the workshop to finish cleaning then aneeling last sessions 40 spent reloads.
We spend around 60- 80$$+++ just for 20 unprimed empty cases...
Bloody 14$$ for 10 complete martini rounds!! Heck even if you pulled the cordite and reloaded with ffg you would be saving...I would spend 1000$$ and buy the lot.

Oh well, back to the nanny state, just thought I would share the frustration.
Rob
Scroll down their specials and there they are , boxes of berdan primed commercially made martini rounds for......yes....14$$ a box of 10

God in heaven, after reading this Im going down to the workshop to finish cleaning then aneeling last sessions 40 spent reloads.
We spend around 60- 80$$+++ just for 20 unprimed empty cases...
Bloody 14$$ for 10 complete martini rounds!! Heck even if you pulled the cordite and reloaded with ffg you would be saving...I would spend 1000$$ and buy the lot.

Oh well, back to the nanny state, just thought I would share the frustration.
Rob


















































