How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?

How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?


  • Total voters
    64

starpuss

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.6%
146   2   0
Wanted to know how much of an antique nut you are.
How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?


for me I broke the 100 mark today.
@ $27,000 worth ... (cost) (most of them low end guns)

i need help!!!
 
0 :( didn't find much that i liked that i could afford. every time something good comes around i don't have the cash. when i have the cash i don't see much.
 
I bought 2 , A EXCELLENT 3 band Canadian snider, and the as found ima 3 band enfield im happily restoring.

I did do a nice trade for a unaltered military gras rifle, which cleaned up just lovly....now if I could just find some brass and a bayonet for it;)


I pretty much have everything I want now except a few things:D

A shootable percussion 51 navy to make a set with my 60 army
a percussion smith
a sharps carbine
Another large frame --unbuggered ---single action-- 11-12mm pinfire revolver
Flintlock double
A nice --fancy-- solid-- percussion double

I have to thin off the herd before I even think of any of these though...

ha ha ha
 
Ohmygosh,
I thought pre 1998----

I wonder if a feller could convince CFC of that... :D "No, that's a typo. It's a little known fact that when they wrote it up, it was SUPPOSED to read 'manufactured prior January 1st, 1998.' :evil: Guns that old aren't even safe to shoot anymore." Heh heh heh...;)

I'll give a hundred dollars to whomever can come up with an antique status letter for a Colt 1911 or 1911-A1. **






** Not really, I don't even have $100. Spent it all on antique guns.
 
I wonder if a feller could convince CFC of that... :D "No, that's a typo. It's a little known fact that when they wrote it up, it was SUPPOSED to read 'manufactured prior January 1st, 1998.' :evil: Guns that old aren't even safe to shoot anymore." Heh heh heh...;)

I'll give a hundred dollars to whomever can come up with an antique status letter for a Colt 1911 or 1911-A1. **
Snip
.

Well 1998 is in the last century.....
 
Bought:

Another 2 sniders
dictator .32
white star .32
H&R .32
1892 8mm
Webley MKII
richards sxs percussion
percussion coachgun
2 16 guage percussions
gras rifle
vetterli


the rest were non restricted and restricted....... :D
 
:eek: over 100 :eek: I was going to say you need help till you said this



but still 100 wow :eek:

I've bought 0 this year

ya... i do need help, i paid for 3 others today that will be in the mail to me soon,

1 Hopkins & allen falling block in 17HMR (rifle)
1 Hopkins & Allen 32 cal. XLno.3 (with a 4" barrel!!!)
1 pos flitlock pistol.


and i got one in the mail today... (h&a .32rf no3 2.5")
and 2 others last last night... 2 old other .32rf's)

....
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom