How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?

How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?


  • Total voters
    64
I've picked up two from the EE. A Belgian Bulldog in .44 RIC and a Martini Henry. I might pick up a 1892 French Revolver in the States if I squirrel away enough cash.
 
Wanted to know how much of an antique nut you are.
How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?


for me I broke the 100 mark today.
@ $27,000 worth ... (cost) (most of them low end guns)

i need help!!!

Holy crap! That's one every 3 days.

You need help. And a large safe!
 
I buy and sell one, on average, each month. I try to keep my collection under 30 at one time. My gunroom, aka "The Man Room", is only 10'x12'. With two gun cabinets, one floor to ceiling gunrack, a computer desk and wall displays this place can be crowded:)
 
I buy and sell one, on average, each month. I try to keep my collection under 30 at one time. My gunroom, aka "The Man Room", is only 10'x12'. With two gun cabinets, one floor to ceiling gunrack, a computer desk and wall displays this place can be crowded:)

Seriously???? 10x12 is tons of room. Guns take very little room standing up. I figure you're goood for at least 500 in a room that size...... ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom