Wanted to know how much of an antique nut you are.
How many antique guns did you buy in the last year?
for me I broke the 100 mark today.
@ $27,000 worth ... (cost) (most of them low end guns)
i need help!!!
most of my guns come from Argentina or the US then i play with them a bit then sell the ones i dont like.
so i say i am doing a "good" thing bring them into canada.
My gunroom, aka "The Man Room", is only 10'x12'. With two gun cabinets, one floor to ceiling gunrack, a computer desk and wall displays this place can be crowded![]()
I buy and sell one, on average, each month. I try to keep my collection under 30 at one time. My gunroom, aka "The Man Room", is only 10'x12'. With two gun cabinets, one floor to ceiling gunrack, a computer desk and wall displays this place can be crowded![]()
Ah grasshopper; remember he who has the most toys when they die, wins
:>) :>)
cheers mooncoon
Seriously???? 10x12 is tons of room. Guns take very little room standing up. I figure you're goood for at least 500 in a room that size......![]()



























