Cheap 44 mag?

Balthazar

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is there any partner that sells 44 mag rounds cheaper than Cabelas ($35.99/50 rds)?

Would like to support our dealers but I've not seen anything decent anywhere.
 
Reloading is the only answer to cheap .44 Mag. I load cast bullets only; my light target loads are about $0.20/rnd and full power loads are $0.25/rnd.

The few times I have checked out commercial ammo it has been as much as your example or more.

Mark
 
I have a box of Wolf reloads if you want them, were are you located? I think I paid $29 for them...Got them in Kitchener at the Gun center give them a call they may have more...
 
the only way to get good hunting ammo for the 44 is to reload it. my marlin 44 likes a 240gr bullet moving about 1800fps. the deer dont know what hit them. a lot of people seem to be questioning the cost of reloading but in the long run reloading will save you a lot of money as the price of ammo is not going down. have you seen the price of remington ammo this year, it has gone way up.
 
Back
Top Bottom