While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a box of Wolf reloads if you want them, were are you located? I think I paid $29 for them...Got them in Kitchener at the Gun center give them a call they may have more...
the only way to get good hunting ammo for the 44 is to reload it. my marlin 44 likes a 240gr bullet moving about 1800fps. the deer dont know what hit them. a lot of people seem to be questioning the cost of reloading but in the long run reloading will save you a lot of money as the price of ammo is not going down. have you seen the price of remington ammo this year, it has gone way up.
Henry Nierychlo has once fired (maybe range pick ups, I don't know), tumbled clean .44 Mag brass for $180/1000. I have bought a couple batches from him and have been happy with it.